- Creation of PRINCIPIA North in Denmark with Hans Jorgen Riber.
- New shareholders.
- Move to 20% of shares of PAPE Engineering (Singapore).
- Nuclear activities are integrated in AREVA TA.
- Focus on Marine domain: offshore, navy, renewable energy and harbour.
- +70% development on Marine domain
- Creation of PRINCIPIA ASIA PACIFIC ENGINEERING in Singapor (51% PRINCIPIA)
- New business line in basic and detail design with immediat successful projects
- New office in Aix-en-Provence, closed to AREVA TA, dedicated to safety nuclear activities.
- AREVA TA, 100% owner
- Open Paris La Defense office
- Close of Rueil Malmaison office
- Takeover of PRINCIPIA MARINE by PRINCIPIA RD
- Partial aquisition of OPEN CASCADE Company by EURIWARE (AREVA group) for a total value of 75%
- PRINCIPIA RD buys ALSTOMS's shares in PRINCIPIA MARINE and becomes the only one shareholder
- AREVA TA buy DORIS shares (AREVA TA own 75 % of shares)
- New office in HOUSTON (U.S.A.)
- AREVA TA buy COMEX shares of PRINCIPIA (AREVA TA owns 50% shares)
2003: Acquisition of 100% of OPEN CASCADE and its Russian subsidiary (100%), held hitherto by EADS-MATRADATAVISION.
OPEN CASCADE works in the field of the software engineering and is specialized in the optimization of computer codes and numerical simulation within OPEN SOURCE technology.
2002: Transfer of the headquarters from La Seyne sur Mer (Var) to La Ciotat (Bouches du Rhône).
2001: Creation of PRINCIPIA MARINE, with its head office in Nantes. A 51% lot is held by PRINCIPIA RD and 49% by Alstom (LES CHANTIERS DE L'ATLANTIQUE), integrating all activities of the INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND SHIPBUILDING (IRCN)
2000: a new shareholder, COMEX S.A., purchases the shares from the SIMECSOL in order to reinforce the naval reputation of PRINCIPIA.
1998: Acquisition by Principia of CALTEC , company specialized in the edition of structural softwares in the Offshore/oil sector
1997: Acquisition of a share in the IFP (FRENCH PETROLEUM INSTITUTE), via ISIS DEVELOPMENT, in line with PRINCIPIA’s development of its activity in the Offshore / Oil sector
1993: Transfer and regrouping of the activities to La Seyne sur Mer (South of France)
End of 1990: after industrial recession of some markets, and the aerospace market in particular, PRINCIPIA RD sets up a plan for reorganization and focuses on its main specialization – numerical modeling
1987: Transfer of the registered office to Sophia-Antipolis (South of France)
Acquisition of a share (33%) in OCEANIDE, operator of test tank facilities.
In order to have support from a company specialized in the mechanical / nuclear engineering, TECHNICATOME acquires a share in PRINCIPIA
1983: 2 main shareholders: Group SIMECSOL ENGINEERING and DORIS ENGINEERING
1981: Registration of PRINCIPIA RD in Paris area